So I've gone a few days without posting. A lot has been going on, but I am about to start my period so I needed a super fast chocolate and peanut butter fix. Here's a chocolate and peanut butter mug cake.
3 tbps. Self-Rising Flour
3 tbsp. Dark Chocolate Dreams or Nutella
3 tbsp. Milk (dairy or non)
1 ½ tbsp. Agave nectar or sugar or maple syrup
3 tbsp. Chocolate chips or peanut butter chips or Reese's Pieces.
Mix everything in a mug with a fork until it looks like traditional cake batter, and microwave it on high for 90 seconds or until it's firm but springy. Use whatever peanut butter you used in the recipe to ice it, use that can of frosting you were going to eat for dinner tomorrow to ice it, use whipped cream, or just dig right in.
Just digging in is my favorite way.
No comments:
Post a Comment