Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Crazy Simple Protein Potassium Shake

Most people ask me where I get all my protein and stuff from, and those people are fools. I get my protein from the same place their protein gets their protein. This is one of the tastier ways.

Makes 4 milkshakes

5 slightly overripe banana, chopped up and frozen
1/2 cup Peanut butter (I used dark chocolate dreams from Peanut Butter Company)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 tbsp. Agave nectar
2 cups plain soy milk (I used unsweetened, but you could also use dark chocolate almond milk)
1 package silken tofu, drained and frozen
Optional:
1 tbsp. Cocoa powder
1/2 cup carob chips
2 tbsp. Chia seeds
2 tbsp. Flax meal (or flax seeds)

Break out the blender, and throw in the frozen bananas, silken tofu, and all the optional ingredients, if using. Blend until only slightly lumpy. Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, agave nectar, and soy milk, and blend until desired consistency. Add a little more peanut butter if it's too watery. Serve with a crazy straw.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely do not use carob chips. They were a huge mistake. Use those itsy bitsy chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete